Thursday 11 August 2016

Review: Captive

Captive Captive by Jex Lane
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Captive was the perfect name for Jex Lane's debut novel because I was completely captivated. Everything about this novel kept me engaged from the settings to the characters to the story's arc. Well done, Jex Lane!

Masterfully crafted this novel is action packed from the first page til the end leaving me craving more. Book 2 in the Beautiful Monsters series already has quite the undertaking in living up to the standard that Captive has set, but I have no doubt that Jex Lane will accomplish this task. Don't keep us waiting too long or I'll have to stalk you on social media for the release of the second installment. LOL

If there is one thing that disappointed me it was the relationship between Tarrick and Matthew I wanted more. I desperately wanted them to share their feels to each other, but I quite understand why this did not happen… yet.

You have me hooked and I will certainly be looking out for book 2. Congratulations and much success in the future.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment