Saturday 24 September 2016

Review: Devil in the Dock

Devil in the Dock Devil in the Dock by Michael Monhollon
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I receive a free copy of this novel through the Kindle Scout program.
Another cover that stood out to me and it is what first drew my attention to this book.
The entire story is about Robin Starling a lawyer who is compelled, by money, to represent Mr. Short, who is accused of killing his neighbor. She is a quirky character who always seems to be getting herself into more trouble as the story progresses, but she also has a way of taking it all in stride.
Mr. Short is the mean, old, cranky man in the neighborhood that everyone loves to hate. It's hard to feel bad for him.
The comically aspect of the story added a surprising element making the story flow naturally.
I give this book 4 of 5 stars and would recommend this novel.
Well done, Mr. Monhollon.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment