Monday 24 October 2016

Review: Sire

Sire Sire by Jex Lane
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Another hit! Jex Lane has done it again with her newest novel, Sire. Once again, everything about this novel kept me engaged from the settings to the characters to the story's arc. Another well done, Jex Lane.

Masterfully crafted this novel is action packed from the first page until the last leaving me craving more. Book 2, Sire, in the Beautiful Monsters series has lived up to the standard set by the original, Captive. I was compelled from cover to cover and enthralled with the story of Matthew. Don't keep us waiting too long for book three or I'll have to stalk you on social media more than I do. LOL

My last review had me wishing for more of Tarrick and Matthew, but this time around I'm pulling for Matthew and Devak. Don't disappoint me, Miss Lane!

You have me hooked and I will certainly be looking out for book 3, which by my estimation, should be released in January 2017.

Congratulations on your continued success!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment