Friday 5 May 2017

Review: There's No Such Thing As People

There's No Such Thing As People There's No Such Thing As People by Michelle Williams-King
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


What a wonderful illustrated children's book. The illustrations in this story are not short of spectacular and the story flows with each illustration. I love the little monster and I could see him as a Saturday morning cartoon. I loved this book from the first page to the last.

The flip of story from a monster in the closet to a boy in the closet that a monster is scared of is a wonderful touch. I enjoyed the underlining lesson of how fear can make us miss out in so much in life. Nicely told and I can't wait to see what else you do with little monster.

Well, done, Michelle. I hope you have much success with your stories!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment