Tuesday 25 September 2018

Review: Severing Sanguine: A Companion Book to The Fallocaust Series Book 2

Severing Sanguine: A Companion Book to The Fallocaust Series Book 2 Severing Sanguine: A Companion Book to The Fallocaust Series Book 2 by Quil Carter
My rating: 5 of 5 Stars

Severing Sanguine: A Companion Book to The Fallocaust Series Book 2
My poor Sanguine!
What have you done to my poor boy!
This companion book will ripped your heart in two, then turn around and make you glad you took the ride! And what a ride it is, so buckle up and take it, it's so worth it.

Hearing Sanguine's story isn't easy, but it made me fall in love with him completely. I can't wait to see where he ends up and how powerful he'll become, because I know we've only touched on how powerful he really is!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment