Sunday 5 March 2017

Review: The Body on the Barstool

The Body on the Barstool The Body on the Barstool by Lolli Powell
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The Body on the Barstool (A Top Shelf Mystery) by Lolli Powell

What an intriguing story about love, loss and murder. What starts off as a simple murder –a body found on a bar stool in Erica Fountain's tavern –turns into healing the past, present and future for everyone involved.

This story swept me in from page one and kept me guessing to the end, which is saying a lot, for I am the type of person who can usually figure out the ending before it happens. Not this time which was quite delightful.

Highly recommended, this cozy mystery is well constructed and the written words flow flawlessly throughout the entire novel.

Well done Lolli Powell!

Amazon Link: https://www.amazon.com/Body-Barstool-Top-Shelf-Mystery-ebook/dp/B01N3KIINE

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment