Wednesday 1 March 2017

Hey Everyone,

Just a personal note about book reviews.

Thank you to the wonderful people at Uncaged Book Reviews for the awesome feature story and review of my novel Control. It's simply amazing to be part of great magazine that dedicates itself to bring books to the masses.

I write for the joy of writing but to realize that people enjoy the stories I write is an incredible feeling giving me the strength to keep writing.

For all authors, keep plugging away and tell the stories you love to tell. This will lead to people loving them back.

To readers, keep reading and immersing yourself in stories that authors pour their hearts and souls into and I promise it will never be a waste of time.

To check out the Feature Article and Review of my story and all the other things this magazine has to offer follow the link below and bask in my joy!

Uncaged Book Reviews:
https://issuu.com/cyreneolson/docs/uncaged_march2017_issue8_final?e=25448873/45134733

No comments:

Post a Comment